To access the all the Apple services, you need an Apple ID.
The section below will help you in recovering forgot Apple ID email.
What Is Apple ID?
While creating an Apple ID, you will be prompted to create an email address. This email address is known as your Apple ID.
You can recover your Apple ID in many different ways.
If you have signed into your iOS or Mac device using your Apple ID, then you can recover it easily.
For iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Users
a) Using iCloud
- Step 2: Tap on your name or iCloud.
- Step 3: Search for your Apple ID.
- Step 4: If you can’t find the ID in iCloud, then search it in iTunes.
b) Using iTunes & App Store
- Step 1: Launch the Settings application.
- Step 2: Select the iTunes & App Store option or choose your name followed by iTunes & App Stores.
- Step 3: Look for your Apple ID in following Apple services: Passwords & Accounts, Messages, and FaceTime.
For Mac Users:
Recover forgot Apple ID email For Users
- Step 1: Click the Apple menu icon available in the taskbar.
- Step 2: Select the System Preferences option followed by Apple ID.
- Step 3: You can also find your Apple ID address by selecting Apple > System Preferences > Internet Accounts > iCloud account.
Using App Store
- Step 1: Launch App Store on your Mac.
- Step 2: Click the Store menu followed by View My Account.
- Step 1: Open the FaceTime application.
- Step 2: Click FaceTime > Preferences.
- Step 1: Open Messages on your Mac.
- Step 2: Select the Messages option followed by Preferences.
- Step 3: Click the iMessage option.
For The Apple TV Users
Retereving forgot Apple ID email for apple Tv users
- Step 1: Go to the Settings section.
- Step 2: Select the Users and Accounts option.
- Step 3: If the iCloud option is displayed, select it.
- Step 4: Otherwise, select your account followed by Store.
For The PC users
- Step 1: Open iCloud or iTunes on your PC.
- Step 2: Select your Account from the displayed list.
- Step 3: Click the View My Account option.
Using Apple ID Account Page
- Step 1: In the Apple ID account page, click the Forgot Apple ID or password command line.
- Step 2: Select the If you forgot your Apple ID option.
- Step 3: Follow the prompts displayed on the screen to find your Apple ID. If you need a remote assistance to recover forgot Apple ID email, click the call button.