Frontier Yahoo! Mail lets you check, send, and receive email messages from any device that is connected to the internet.The section below will help you to solve the common Frontier Yahoo email problems.
Unable To Add An Attachment:
- Step 1:If you receive an error message while attaching a file to your email, then check if the file type is supported by Frontier.
- Step 2:The file formats such as .exe, .bat, and .jar are not supported by Frontier.
- Step 3:Check the file type format and change it if required.
Unable To Send An Email Message:
- Step 1:Check if you have configured the Mail Server Settings correctly.
- Step 2:If not, there is a chance for this issue to occur.
- Step 3:The Mail Server settings for the Frontier email account are discussed below. Read and use it to reconfigure your account if necessary. It's a kind of frontier yahoo email problems
- Step 4:Incoming mail server: POP3
- Step 5:Server address: pop3.frontier.com
- Step 6:Port number: 995
- Step 7:Outgoing (SMTP) mail server address: smtp.frontier.com
- Step 8:Port number: 465.
- Step 9:Username and password will be your frontier email address and security key.
- Step 10:After reconfiguring your Frontier email account, try to send your email message.
Unable To Sign Or Log Into The Frontier Email Account:
- Step 1:Check if you have entered the valid login credentials. If it's wrong then you are facing frontier yahoo email problems.
- Step 2:If you have changed your Frontier email account credentials, then use it for sign in.
- Step 3:Check if your computer is connected to a stable network.
- Step 4:If not, connect it and then try to sign in to your Frontier email account.
- Step 5:If you have forgotten your Frontier account password, then you will have to contact the email service provider to retrieve the security key.
Port 25 Blocking:
- Step 1:Generally, all the outgoing mails pass through Port number 25. Often this port is blocked to prevent the spammers from sending spam messages to your account.
- Step 2:Usually, Frontier blocks this port and outgoing email messages that are sent over a network other than Frontier outgoing mail server are also blocked.
- Step 3:Try to use the outgoing mail server --- smtp.frontier.com --- to avoid the unable to receive or send an email message issue.
- Step 4:If you need remote assistance in solving the Frontier Yahoo email problems, contact us.