Due to many reasons, we prefer to schedule our emails. Scheduling emails is the best option for sending an email to a client in different time zones. It enables you to send the email at an ideal time for your clients. It also allows you to set up your emails whenever you can. If you want to know How To Schedule Emails In Outlook, check out this article.
Schedule a specific message
If you prefer to schedule a specific message, follow the instructions in this section. In case you wish to schedule all your emails, jump to the next section.
- Step 1:On your computer, open the Outlook application.
- Step 2:Compose a message and click More options.
- Step 3:Under the Delivery options section, check the box next to Do not deliver before. Now, select the date and time to deliver your message.
- Step 4:Once done, click Close.
- Step 5:Now, compose your message and click Send.
- Step 6:Even after clicking the Send button, your message will remain in the Outbox. Once it reaches the delivery time, it will be automatically sent to the specified recipient(s).
- Step 7:In case you want to send the same message immediately, go to the Outbox folder, open the scheduled message, and click More options. In the Delivery options section, uncheck the box next to the Do not deliver before option. Then, click Close followed by Send.
By this you must have known How To Schedule Emails In Outlook for specific mails.
Schedule all messages
- Step 1:When you create a rule in Outbox, you can delay the delivery of all your messages for up to two hours. Follow these instructions to proceed further.
- Step 2:On your computer, open the Outlook application.
- Step 3:Click File> Manage Rules & Alerts> New Rule.
- Step 4:In the Select a template box, click the Apply rule on message I send option and click Next.
- Step 5:In the Select conditions section, choose the options you want and click Next.
- Step 6:In the Select action(s) section, check the box next to the defer delivery by a number of minutes option.
- Step 7:In the Edit the rule description (click an underlined value) list, click the “a number of” phrase and enter the minutes up to which you want to keep your messages in the Outbox. You can delay the delivery up to 120 minutes.
- Step 8:Once done, click Next.
- Step 9:If you need any exceptions, select the respective checkboxes and click Next.
- Step 10:In the Specify a name for this rule segment, give a name for your rule and check the box next to Turn on this rule.
- Step 11:Finally, click Finish.
- Step 12:Hereafter, whenever you send an email from Outlook, it will stay in your Outbox for the specified period. Once the time is reached, it will be automatically sent to the recipient(s).
In this manner, you can completely know How To Schedule Emails In Outlook. You can also personalize your emails in Outlook. In case you have questions, get back to us for remote assistance.