How To Set Up Spark Email On iPhone?
Spark Mail is an email client app that lets you access your email messages. You can add multiple email accounts to the Spark app. If you wish to know how to set up Spark email on iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1:On your iPhone, install the Spark Mail app from the App Store.
- Step 2:Once installed, open the app and read the intro displayed on the screen.
- Step 3:To skip the intro, swipe the screen from right to left.
- Step 4:Otherwise, tap the Skip button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 6:Next, tap the Next button to continue.
- Step 7:Carry out the on-screen prompts to set up your email account automatically.
Steps To Add Gmail Account In The Spark Mail
- Step 1:Launch the Spark Mail app and tap the Menu icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2:Scroll down the menu and select the Settings option from the left-side panel.
- Step 3:Select the Mail Accounts option and tap the Add Account button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 4:On the Connect to Service screen, tap the Gmail icon to choose Gmail as your email service provider.
- Step 5:If you wish to manually configure your email account settings, tap the Set Up Account Manually button.
- Step 6:Otherwise, sign in to your Gmail account with the help of your email address and password.
- Step 7:To allow the Spark Mail app to access your Gmail account, tap the Allow button.
- Step 8:Set the notifications and tap the Done button.
- Step 9:Now, your Gmail account will be added to the Spark Mail app.
- Step 10:If you still have any queries on how to set up Spark email on iPhone, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.