SBCGlobal.net or Southwestern Bell Corporation email is one of the free email service providers. This email service is used by most business people to send and receive emails securely. It provides both POP3 and IMAP access. You can use any one of these account types to do Setting up Sbcglobal email on iPhone.
The below section explains how to set up the SBCGlobal.net email account on iPhone.
Before going into the configuration process, let’s see the IMAP and POP3 settings.
SBCGlobal.net POP3 settings
- Step 2:Inbound server: inbound.att.net
- Step 5:POP3 Username: Your SBCGlobal.net account’s address
- Step 6:POP3 Password: Your SBCGlobal.net account’s password
Now you have done POP3 settings to do Setting up Sbcglobal email on iPhone.
SBCGlobal.net IMAP settings
- Step 1:Protocol: IMAP
- Step 2:Inbound server: imap.mail.att.net
- Step 3:Inbound port: 993
- Step 4:Security type: SSL/TLS
- Step 5:IMAP Username: Your SBCGlobal.net account’s address
- Step 6:IMAP Password: Your SBCGlobal.net account’s password
SBCGlobal.net SMTP settings
- Step 1:Inbound server: smpt.mail.att.net
- Step 2:Inbound port: 465 or 587
- Step 3:Security: SSL/TLS
- Step 4:SMTP Username: Your SBCGlobal.net account’s address
- Step 5:SMTP Password: Your SBCGlobal.net account’s password
Setting up the SBCGlobal.net email on iPhone
- Step 1:Initially, make sure that your iPhone is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- Step 2:Next, close all the applications that are running in the background.
- Step 3:Locate and tap the Settings icon to open it.
- Step 4:Scroll down the Settings screen and tap on the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars option.
- Step 5:Select the Add Account option followed by Other. Type your SBCGlobal.net email account’s user name, email address, password, and description, in the given fields.
- Step 6:Tap Next.
- Step 7:Select the POP3 or IMAP option as per your preferences.
- Step 8:Type the incoming server settings, such as hostname, username, and password in the given fields and tap Next.
- Step 9:Similarly, in the next window, type your account’s outgoing server address, such as hostname, username, and password, in the given fields.
- Step 10:Tap Save.
- Step 11:Now, return to the Settings screen.
- Step 12:Choose your SBCGlobal.net email account.
- Step 13:Tap the Advanced button.
- Step 14:Enter the incoming and outgoing servers’ security type, authentication, and port number in the given fields.
- Step 15:Finally, tap the Save button.
- Step 16:Now, send a test email to check whether the SBCGlobal.net eEmail Setup is done correctly.
- Step 17:If you receive the test mail successfully, it means the configuration is done correctly.
- Step 18:Otherwise, re-perform the setup.
Now you'll be able to do Setting up Sbcglobal email on iPhone easily. For Sbcglobal Email Password Reset, Visit us. For any remote assistance, Do call us!