When you are trying to use the Yahoo email, you might come across the Yahoo mail temporary error 15. The temporary error 15 normally occurs because of the incorrect configuration of the system file on your computer’s Operating system.
The Temporary error 15 is quite a task to get fixed because it not only interrupts you while using the Yahoo! Current mail job but stops you from using the email at all costs.
Reasons For The Yahoo temporary error 15:
- Step 1:Incorrect system configuration.
- Step 3:A virus-infected program installed in your computer.
- Step 4:Wrong file registry.
- Step 5:Multiple applications running at the same time.
Troubleshooting Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 15:
- Step 1:Close the Yahoo! Mail application.
- Step 2:Restart your computer.
- Step 3:Make sure to log out of Yahoo from the other connected devices as well.
- Step 4:Update your internet browser to the latest version from the settings option.
- Step 5:Also, make sure you have the latest version of the Windows Operating system installed on the computer.
- Step 6:But, in order to fix the Temporary error, you have to navigate to the browser settings and delete the cache, cookies, and browsing history to clear out the memory.
- Step 7:Below are the steps to delete the cookies and cache for one of the most commonly used browsers- Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Step 1:Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Step 2:Click on the three-dotted menu option on the top right corner of the browser near the address bar.
- Step 3:Click the Settings option from the list.
- Step 4:The settings page will now open, on the left, locate and click the Privacy and Security tab.
- Step 5:From the Privacy & Security section, select Clear Browsing history.
- Step 6:In the pop-up window, click the checkbox for Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files.
- Step 7:Once the selection is made, click the Clear Data button. Now your Yahoo mail temporary error 15 on google chrome is resolved.
- Step 1:If you are using Internet Explorer, perform the following steps:
- Step 2:Click the Tool option on the right side of the Internet Explorer window.
- Step 3:Choose the General tab from the Tools window.
- Step 4:Locate the Browsing History section from the General tab and click the Delete button.
- Step 5:A dialog box will appear, click Cookies and Temporary internet files option from the list and click Delete.
- Step 6:Click the Security tab and click the Internet option.
After clearing out the caches and cookies, proceed with the steps below:
- Step 1:Scan your Windows OS to see if the computer has any malicious elements present.
- Step 2:If you find any malware after performing a virus scan, remove the virus immediately.
- Step 3:Close the browser and restart the Windows computer.
- Step 4:Once the screen launches, double-click on the browser to open it.
- Step 5:Log in to your Yahoo account and enter the login credentials when prompted.
- Step 6:Now, check the Yahoo mail temporary error 15 by sending a test email.